The overrun surplus of Individual Blow-Out Kits (IBOK) for a small unit in New Mexico, these kits focus on controlling massive hemorage and maintaining respiration in relation to gunshot wounds.
- C-A-T Gen 7 Tourniquet (NSN: 6515-01-521-7976)
- HyFin Vent Chest Seal Pack (NSN: 6510-01-642-6212)
- Celox Rapid Z-Fold Hemostatic Gauze (3"×5') (NSN: 6510-01-623-9903)
- NAR Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (70'×6") (NSN: 6510-01-623-9903)
- Trauma Shears (NSN: 6510-01-622-1624)
- Nitrile Gloves (×2 Pair)
- Mini Sharpie Felt Tip Marker
These kits align with the recommendeds laid out in the recently published article on individual medical equipment selection on Hague Solutions.
So we sold out of all of these, but we might do some more in the future. I'll have to see about becoming an actual NAR dealer and... look I just want one of my jokes to not lead to more work for myself? -Nico